Undies In Progress....
Posted by cassandra , 10.25.2008 Saturday, October 25, 2008
These are my extras I bought. We have a Grow Your Own Pirate Ship, some alphabet letter stamps and a royal skull iron-on crystal applique.
Now, onto the show.
It's owls and anchors aweigh!
Back of the owl pair. It's a lolcat/interwebz reference. ORLY?
I think the letters are not the best (bought them on sale) so I'm planning to stencil ORLY on the shirt (she sent two, identical, simple, white camis) and maybe add a little flair. I like the simplicity of ORLY by itself though.
The front of the owl pair. I like the simplicity of the two hip owls. I got the appliques in black too, but they look sideways and I didn't like that they both looked right instead of one left, one right to have them looking "in"/inward.
Front of the anchors aweigh pair. Two simple gold anchors.
Back of the anchors pair. Giant anchor has a bit of rope coming up close to the lace trim for those peepshows that are bound to happen with the way jeans are made "nowadays." I sound old. Nautical mismatched stars on the sides.
The anchors shirt is a simple white cami that will have, in old english, "ahoy matey."
