Friday Afternoon Projects.

Posted by cassandra , 11.06.2009 Friday, November 06, 2009




















I've been busy today! I have two swaps I've been "participating" in. I haven't done a damn thing til today.

So swap #1: Stocking Stuffer 2009--twenty "small" items.
For today, I've accomplished the following

  • a holiday candle set (*she* likes baked good smells...not I but it's not for me...)









  • Roald Dahl magnet poetry using his randomly awesome words that don't factually exist.


















Also on the docket:
  • a "Night Owl" pillowcase--it's gonna be awesome. We're both into owls.
  • a smattering of tea and a loose leaf tea brewer thing (not crafted)
  • some hedgehog notecards*
  • a "42" pendant (hitchhiker's guide)*
  • a bookmark with some sort of quotation*
  • a small, purple first aid kid to keep in a bag*
That's about all I know for now.
*=craft in progress, no picture yet.

0 Response to "Friday Afternoon Projects."