Bracelets

Posted by cassandra , 12.21.2009 Monday, December 21, 2009





I made some friendship bracelets for friends this year for Christmas.

I was inspired by these on etsy.

They took about 45 minutes each. They require about $.10 worth of embroidery floss, which one can purchase at Michael's for $.35. The purchase yields about 2-4 bracelets. Hemp is also an option. I bought my touchstone/words at Michaels for something like $3. There were 6 of them.

One can search YouTube for square knot bracelet tutorials. Or whatever type of knot you'd like to use. Even just "friendship bracelet" will return results.

A simple, understated gift that the recipient will hopefully look at every day.

2 Response to "Bracelets"

Anonymous Says:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cassandra Says:

No idea what that says up there, it looks like Russian? I'm a little excited that someone else is reading my blog.