LOLSwap

Posted by cassandra , 9.26.2008 Friday, September 26, 2008

So...I've been thinking about what to make my LOLswap partner all week. I came up with (what I think are) a few good ideas.

First off, I'm gonna make LOLspeak magnets. Like MagPo but for LOLz0rz. Words like "Hai!" "Moar" "Evar" "Wif" "Wuz" "Wat" "Sum". . .you get the idea. They'll be cute and simple. I already have the magnet strips. I just need to write the words on. Cute!

Second, she expressed desire for luggage tags. So I'm going to make some from those 25 cent wooden cutouts you can get @ craft shops. I got a few different shapes (cat and square) and I'm planning to cover them in fabric (with tons of glue to make more durable) and then write words on them like, "I can has vacayshun?" and "OHAI!" "Upgraded ur lugegge!"

Then, she has (on her wist) a shirt that says, "DO NOT WANT!" so that's easy. Simple stencil letters. I got more paint tonight.

Off I go!

2 Response to "LOLSwap"

Shannon Says:

I love those ideas! The luggage tags sound so cute, and clever! Crafting (and swapping) is SO addictive and fun!

Shannon Says:

hey! email address...still the same, lol kandsbowerz at hotmail dot com! everything ok??