Swap Angel

Posted by cassandra , 9.19.2008 Friday, September 19, 2008

I volunteered to be "an angel" for Craftster in a swap that is themed "Completely Random". That means partners exchange lists of 50 random things about themselves and their partner made a package for them based off that.

The girl I'm going to angel for (make her a package because her partner flaked without receiving a package in return) is a mom in NH. She's revealed the following facts.

  • She likes to watch her husband/kids play video games (I'm guilty of this too!)
  • She has the words to How Bizarre stuck in her head. You know that cheezeball 90s hit?
  • She loves birdwatching and flowers
  • She loves color--but is afraid to use it
  • She works from home @ the computer
  • She prefers pencils to pens
So here are my crafts so far.

Paint Chip Desk Organizer




How Bizarre Journal




Flower Pencils


Flower Pencils II

0 Response to "Swap Angel"