Ordered Some Supplies! XMAS SPOILER

Posted by cassandra , 11.23.2008 Sunday, November 23, 2008

I just bought ten small tins online. I think I may just do all my Xmas shopping online this year. I don't feel up to dealing with crowds and fighting for deals.

I am going to make some solid fragrances for some friends. I am thinking the tins can be decked out to be super cute. I've also just thought I could use the same recipe but substitute flavors for scents and give out lip balm. I bought ten tins for now.

So now I will need to stock up on beeswax and probably buy another small tub of shea. I wonder how much (if I can get it) cheaper online? It would save me the trip to the store.

I also found out that Michael's sells soy wax but 4 lbs costs $22!! That's really pricy. Somewhere I heard that Michael's does 25% coupons every week(?!) and that their soy wax counts. But I'm kind of leery of the store brand that I've never heard of--I smelled some of their fragrances (they had oils and small wax concentrated blocks) and they did not smell good at all. So I'm thinking at least for now I'm going to stick with my supplier online.

1 Response to "Ordered Some Supplies! XMAS SPOILER"

Shannon Says:

If you go to Michaels.com and sign up for the emails they email out 40% off coupons pretty regularly, this only applies if it is not on sale already, but that is a great deal! Try it out.